April 13, 2021
Dear Franklin School Families,
I hope that all of you had a wonderful spring break! The weather was gorgeous, perfect for working in the garden!
I want to welcome all of our students back to campus on a full day schedule. I visited all of the classrooms yesterday and it was great to see the kids all together with in-person instruction. We do have some students that have chosen to continue distance learning and I welcome those students back as well! It’s going to be a wonderful third trimester at Franklin School!
Now that we are back to a regular schedule, please note the following reminders:
- There is no before school recess.
- K – 5 students begin their day at 8:30 a.m.; 6th – 8th students begin their day at 8:20 a.m. If students arrive earlier than the start time, please have them report to the cafeteria. Students will be dismissed from the cafeteria to head to class.
- Masks will continue to be worn during instruction time.
- Please ensure that your student comes to campus with a water bottle.
- Students will be expected to follow safety protocols including temperature checks, hand washing, etc.
- Please do not send your child to school if they are ill.
Our theme for this year is Stronger Together. I don’t think we could have had a better theme for the 2020 – 2021 school year! It has taken all of us, working together, to make this a successful transition back to in-person learning. Parents, thank you for your patience, your flexibility and your support. We could not have done this without you!